Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017... **Remmy's 2016 Best Memories **

I start by thanking God for the blessings on the entire year of 2016. We all had plans of the year and I had too. I am so thankful for achieving in most of my plans and goals of the year. 

I am also thankful even for plans that haven't been successful because are the ones either to guide me on 2017 plans or to be dropped out to clean my road to 2017 goals.
I also thank my family, friends and relatives for any of the contribution they made throughout the year. Finally, I pray for the soul of those who are no longer with us including my lovely father and others. May their souls rest in peace.

Here are the best memories of 2016.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Remmy Boniface MpumaI had a lot of goals for 2016 but this was the first and carried up to 95% of the annual plans. I was more than happy on this day for It remarked the end of the longest journey of my life history. I thank God for making me reach into this day. It was November 24, 2016 at The University of Dodoma where I got my Bachelor of Science degree.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, hat, suit and eyeglasses

With my best friends of entire time.. Francis Mashalla and David Tesha.



One of interesting moment. It was my 24th birthday. The image below shows how the anniversary started. This entire work of making me look like this was done during the midnight of 9th, January, 2016.
No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.
January 9, 2016. My birthday


Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

Final year project group. First Presentation Jan 2016. Baraka Mugaya, Remmy Mpuma, Aisha Mahunya, Francis Mashalla and David Tesha

Image may contain: 3 people
At Amani, Dodoma

As part of our final project, We had to make tours to some schools in collecting the requirements and clarifying our assumptions.
Image may contain: 3 people, outdoor
At Martin Luther Dodoma
I was also a General Secretary of Youth of United Nations Association (YUNA) at College of Informatics and Virtual Education, University of Dodoma. We performed several social activities that I was incharge directly. It was great experience actually.
Image may contain: 2 people
YUNA Charity Feb 2016
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Holiday season at South Beach Resort in Dar es Salaam
Image may contain: 5 people, indoor
Sign of..... One of parties 
I evenly got a chance to travel to Northern Zone of Tanzania. I had 4 days tour to Moshi and later to Arusha up to TPDF Military Academy located in Monduli where I attended to commission of TPDF officers under His Excellency Hon. John P. Magufuli. We had lunch later with his excellency, ministers and Chief commander General Mwamunyange. It was really wondeful to my side.

At Moshi town. May 2016

At Monduli Military Academy Arusha, May 2016

Final Year Project Presentation 1.. Just in January 2016


My Company of all the time
All these outfits were during final presentation of final year project July, 2016
People looked happy and excited after being assured that their projects have been accepted. What follows next was taking photos only.
Selfie with Maria Malagi and Glory Lema
Rebecca joined too
Selfie with Fortunate.. My friend of all the time
Remmy Boniface Mpuma Presenting before the judges
After all that, The signs of graduating started. I was very glad to be among the graduates of St. Francis De Asis subparish at CIVE Catholic Community (TYCS). We looked smart ofcourse.
Remmy Boniface Mpuma among the graduates
What kind of words do I need to say to these girls..? They really made my day great. I know the situation I had by myself, but they showed up. I really love them. Ndeonasia Joseph (Right) and Calista with Remmy between them. 
This photo remarked the end of final exams thus waiting for graduation only.

What follows was just life after University.....................................................
Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

Remmy Boniface Mpuma at NMB Academy- Dec 2016


Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Remmy Boniface Mpuma
December 2016.. At Dar Free market Shopping Mall

I pray for more achievements in 2017 in all matters according to God's wishes.



Thank you for reading my story.






No comments