The best quotations of ....... check out

51 Cool T Shirt Sayings To Show Your Personality               


                                                                               
    ♥wht we do 4 ourselves dies with us. wht we do 4 othrs nd the world remains nd is immortal.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Punctuality is the virtue of the bored.
               
                                                                               
    ♥1 only needs two 2ols in life: WD-40 2 make things go, nd duct tape 2 make thm s2p.
               
                                                                               
   ♥ Two things r infinite: the universe nd human stupidity; nd I'm 9t sure about the the universe.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Moderation is a fatal thing. 9thing succeeds like excess.
               
                                                                               
   ♥ Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow.
               
                                                                               
    ♥The only thing worse thn being talked about is 9t being talked about.
               
                                                                               
   ♥ We r all in the gutter, bt some of us r looking at the stars.
    ♥Whoever undertakes 2 set himself up as a judge of Truth nd Knowledge is shipwrecked by the        laughter of the gods.
                                                                               
    ♥I want 2 be thoroughly used up whn I die, 4 the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life 4 its own sake.
                                                                               
    ♥The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the Ung know everything.
               
                                                                               
   ♥I know tht U believe U understnd wht U think I said, bt I'm 9t sure U realize tht wht U heard is 9t wht I meant.
               
                                                                               
    ♥A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday bt nver remembers her age.
               
                                                                               
   ♥The pursuit of truth nd beauty is a sphere of activity in which we r permitted 2 remain children all our lives.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Always do sober wht U said U'd do drunk. tht will teach U 2 keep Ur mouth shut.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Great spirits hve always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
               
                                                                               
    ♥wht we hve d1 4 ourselves al1 dies with us; wht we hve d1 4 othrs nd the world remains nd is immortal.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.
  ♥Now nd thn it's good 2 pause in our pursuit of happiness nd just be happy.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Be the change U want 2 see in the world.
               
                                                                               
    ♥A man who does 9t think 4 himself does 9t think at all.
               
                                                                               
   ♥ I M so clever tht sometimes I don't understnd a single word of wht I M saying.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Looking good nd dressing well is a necessity. Having a purpose in life is 9t.
               
                                                                               
    ♥The secret 2 staying Ung is 2 live h1stly, eat slowly, nd lie about Ur age.
               
                                                                               
    ♥A patriot must always be ready 2 defend his country against his government.
               
                                                                               
    ♥I like men who hve a future nd women who hve a past
               
                                                                               
    ♥Time invested in improving ourselves cuts down on time wasted in disapproving of othrs.
               
                                                                               
    ♥Teachers teach more by wht they r thn by wht they say.

No comments